Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Call the Cops

Land o' the Nephilim

Coincidence


On September 12, 2007 I was awaken by someone kicking the walls. Sure enough it was the youngsters next door humping each other. I was told once in a tenant and landlord case that the case was a matter of "getting along with your neighbors" How nice must you be to your neighbors before they start taking advantage of your niceness?

Since my vehicle was ripped off, I let people park in my parking place that I am paying for. Except when the situation became a disturbance, what are you going to do? Call 911 and tell them that you can hear every detail of the animals having sex next door? So, I called 911 at 2:00 am in the morning and told the operator to have them move their vehicle from my parking place. I distinctively told the operator that I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE CONTACT WITH THE OFFICER. How difficult is it to go to ask them to move their vehicle?

I have a post-trauma disorder from being arbitrarily arrested by cops and become hysterical when I even see one drive by. Sure enough, the officer is at my door knocking. Thank goodness they can do that competently!

Now the youths have a bill of $2 per day for parking at my parking place, a total of $58 so far. They can laugh at that when they go by. Stay tuned for my new blog called

Land o' the Nephilim at http://nachash.wordpress.com.


No comments: