Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Friday, December 13, 2013

Repeated Petitions Have Been Answered Only By Repeated Injury



As you should know, women must become bitches because most men don't give a rat's ass about what hurts a woman's feelings. I know because I have one of the worse human right violations that has been going on for 15+ years non-stop. In  every state of these oppressions, I have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms. My repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. My advice is to ignore the filth of society. That is the most hurtful thing you can do.

Bullying is also passed down by state and federal judges, cops, state and federal attorneys, Attorney Generals who are aware of but who allow the bullying to escalate into criminal harassment as they have in my case http://herecomesthepopo.blogspot.com

WHY IS THIS MAN LUSTING ON THIS MARRIED NEWS ANCHOR ANYWAY? WHY? BECAUSE IN AMERICA MEN HAVE DICKS FOR BRAINS FOR WHICH THEY USE TO HARASS AND ANNOY WOMEN. IT IS MORE THAN JUST BULLYING!


For 15+ years I have battled severe and crippling forms for violence against women in all its forms, however, my repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. Just yesterday, December 12, 2013, I awoke to find a tenant who I've complained about standing on his truck bed glaring over my 8 ft wall looking like he was working. The tenant went out of his way approximately 100 feet away from his own property. To see the extent of the criminal menacing and harassment, check out http://herecomesthepopo.blogspot.com and http://myghetto4u.blogspot.com/

No comments: